뭔가 끌리고, 새로운, 제대로 공부하는 폼을 말이죠.
갑자기 웬 폼? 하는 표정들일텐데..자.. 한번 상상해봐
창조적 공학 교육으로 미래 기술을 개발하고, 담장 너머 지역 산업을 힙하게 이끌고, 새로운 도전이 트렌드가 되는 폼을!
어디 이 뿐인가? ‘자도’ 에서라면 수업도 요즘 스타일로 가능해~ 뭐..피곤하면 자도 좋고!
이야~ 다양한 외국인 학생들이랑 프리토킹 하는 폼 좀 봐!
저건 노는 폼인가? 공부하는 폼인가?
아~하! 문제를 발견하고, 해결하며, 소통능력을 가진 창의융합형 인재들이 토론하는 폼.
오! 폼 좋네!
봤지? 공주대에선 진짜 자신있는 너만의 폼이 생길 수 있거든!
폼 나게 도전을 즐겨 볼래?
내 꿈의 플랫폼, 공주대에서 [영상자막끝]
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Industrial Sciences
- College of Nursing & Health
- College of Arts
My Own Playground,
Kongju National University started as Kongju Teacher’s College in 1948 and became the only comprehensive university in Chungcheongnam-do in 1991. It is now the 9th largest among national and public universities in Korea (based on the number of freshmen) and has campuses in Gongju, Yesan, Cheonan and Sejong. There are about 15,000 students at Kongju National University, and the entire faculty and staff are doing their best for them. Kongju National University is growing into one of the most prestigious universities representing Chungnam and Sejong regions.
- Value Exploration
- Sense of Community
Kongju National University has the educational philosophy of 'search for the truth', 'create value', and 'practice justice'. Under this philosophy, we will nurture students who can develop humanity, creativity, and problem-solving skills while responding to rapid changes in the educational environment. We promise to create a competitive, student-centred university through curriculum innovation.
representing Chungnam and
Sejong regions 4 Campuses
#CHEONAN #SEJONG #KONGJU #YESAN
- 112.9% Student Enrollment Rate (University Information Disclosure, August 2021)
- 437 People Passed the Official Appointment Examination for The School Teacher in 2021 (Ranked No1 Nationally)
- 44.3 Billion KRW Grant Received for the University Innovation Support Project in 2020
- 9.58Million KRW Grant Received for the High School Education Contribution University Support Project in 2021 (14 years in a row)
- 8.32: 1 Competitive Rate for Early Admission, 2020
- 44.3Billion KRW Grant Received for the National University Promotion Project in 2020