In this laboratory, we are doing projects to confirm the existence of the West Sea stratification using magnetic and gravitational anomalies. We also research to understand stratification structures and tectonic structures through seismic exploration. In addition, we do projects related to greenhouse gas reduction policies, technology development related to offshore geological storage, and domestic and foreign resource-related research.
- Identifying stratification structure and Yellow Sea geological structure using geophysical data.
- Research on resources in the Yellow Sea through various exploration data analysis.
- Restoration of the structural environment through mineral material research.
- Research on the geotectonic of the Yellow Sea through seismic tomography.
- Writing seismic wave velocity images using seismic patomogrammy method.
- Technology development project of carbon dioxide geological storage.
- Reservoir characterisation study integrating static and dynamic data.