This lab is carrying out projects related to university-industry collaboration research and industrial application research to lay the foundation for domestic and overseas R&DB commercialisation as well as nurture human resources for the Chungnam Industrial Economic Zone.
- Joint research on cultural industry infrastructure in the Chungnam region.
- Enhancing strategies for regional strategic industries (energy IoT).
- Establish the microinverter performance evaluation and improve the inverter certification system.
- Participating in a subcommittee for printed electronics patterning equipment.
- Citizen Project Proposal for New Vitality Specialised Projects for Rural Areas in Chungnam.
- Project proposal to build a Multi-Dimensional Printing-Based Future Automotive Electronic Component Research Center.
- Submit in foreign and domestic academic journals such as SCI/SCOPUS.
- Regional industrial application research institute symposium to support the establishment of research infrastructure.