This research centre studies the development of new crop varieties using Big Data omics information such as genome, transcriptome, metabolite, and proteome of crops, including rice.
- Study of genome, transcriptome, metabolite, proteome, and phenotype cases of food crops and horticultural crops.
- Discovery of useful genes through comprehensive genome linkage analysis using genome information.
- Research on finding useful agricultural genes from genetic resources and breeding intermediate models.
- Develop organic and useful genes of mutations.
- Research precision breeding using genome Big Data.