Social Welfare Studies is an applied field of social science and organic solidarity and is very important in this field. The Center for Social Welfare Research aims to contribute to social welfare studies, exchanges with social welfare fields, and promote social welfare in the local community through theoretical and practical research on social welfare based on industry-university-government cooperation.
- Basic survey and research related to social welfare in Gongju and Chungnam area.
- Social welfare policy evaluation, analysis and monitoring.
- Exchange information and human resources for academic and educational projects (conferences, seminars).
- Education support for social welfare-related organisations and facility employees.
- Any other projects necessary for social welfare research (publishing thesis papers, etc).