The Law laboratory helps professors in their research activities and promotes academic development. We research the problems and applications of the theory of law as it is applied to reality and report the research results to academia. Based on this, it was established in 2008 to improve and develop law education and legal, social culture. We research and investigate theories and practices of law then collect and manage legal information to harmonise legal theory and practical issues. In addition, we revitalise the research function of the Dept. of Law by organising and supporting academic events, including seminars and symposiums. In addition, we contribute to the development of law and community by providing legal advice as part of legal services to the local community.
- Securing the operating budget of the research centre through various projects.
- Develop and improve the research system.
- Promote research projects and academic conferences with regional and government-related institutions.
- Improving the quality of the Law Laboratory operating system.
- Strengthen the position of the Law Laboratory on campus and activate its operation.
- Research project
- Research on law-related fields
- Publication of academic journals
- Research presentations
- Various investigations and service projects upon requests
- Relevant projects
- Support and host academic discussions and research for professors and students.
- Operate academic seminars with other law institutes.
- Increase joint research projects (plan to apply various research projects).
- Exchange and cooperate with local related organisations by collaborating seminars.
- Academic exchange and cooperation with local legal experts and host joint seminars.