As a research institute of a regional university, we are preparing to respond to the demands for digitalisation in the era of the 4th industrial revolution. We are trying to preoccupy a new global market and lead the design business with domestic companies. Also, we develop and industrialise research projects related to local art and design by collaborating regional resources.
We carry out the following tasks to develop the art and design fields locally and nationally.
- R&D-based design research for prototype development.
- Domestic & international research on design and art.
- Publication of research results in domestic and foreign academic journals.
- Joint research with the government and industry (industry-university research consortium).
- Participation in the design area of the field of culture and art.
- Production related to culture, art and design.